Can I fly?
Anyone who is healthy can fly in the tunnel. We invite you to consult the list of criteria before booking a flight time with us. If you have questions concerning those flying criteria, don't hesitate to call us and we will do our best to help you.
Anyone who is under the age of 18 needs to be accompanied by their parent or guardian during the registration period.
The flying criteria
Before you fly, make sure you meet these criteria:
- If you have a history of heart, neck or back problems, you should check with your doctor first.
- Your weight does not exceed 230 lbs (104 kg). If your weight exceeds 230 lbs, please contact us or visit the 230+ Package section
- You are 4 years of age or older. Children must be able to wear a properly fitting safety helmet.
- You are not pregnant.
- You have never had a dislocated shoulder. If you have, please contact us.
- You are not under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.
- You are not wearing a cast.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you are accompanied by your parent or guardian so that he or she may complete a Participant Undertaking and Risk Acceptance Statement.
- You, your parent or guardian have read, understood and signed a Participant Undertaking and Risk Acceptance Statement.
There is a good chance that you can fly even
if you have a handicap.
It is almost always possible to fly when the handicap is physical. We ask you to contact us in advance and that you schedule time during the week to permit us to have the necessary time for you. We cannot guaranty that you will be able to fly, but we guaranty that we will do our best to help you.
To book your flight or for all inquiries, please call and we will be happy to assist you!
To stay up to date on SkyVenture Montreal®'s promotions and special events, subscribe to our newsletter!