DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous sales and customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Makes safety a number one priority
- Self-motivated and takes responsibility for personal and organizational results
- Standard First Aid and CPR preferred but not required
- Candidates must successfully complete the Flight Instruction Training Program designed by the IBA
Job is performed in a dry, hot and sometimes humid indoor environment with high levels of noise which require the use of ear plugs. SkyVenture Montreal operates 7 days a week and employees are required to work holidays, early mornings, late evenings, weekend shifts and overnight shifts. Some over-time and split shifts may be required.
An instructor’s job is physically demanding and all instructors must be in excellent physical shape, flexible and in good health with no previous injuries that would affect performance or endurance in the flight chamber. Instructors are required to pass a physical fitness test prior to hiring which includes the following:
- Run a minimum of 3.2 km in 24 mins
- Perform 35 squats
- Perform 35 push-ups
- Perform 30 sit-ups
- Flexibility test
Make sure that you are able to do all these tests before sending in your application.
SkyVenture Montreal reserves the right to verify your medical history to ensure there are no physical restrictions in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
How to apply
Simply fill out the application form below.